Remarkable performance and value make the Specialized Sport MTB shoes a remarkable pair of mountain bike shoes. This durable, lightweight shoe features Body Geometry fit, comfortable offset Velcro closures, and a sole with improved traction for hiking.
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbed: ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce the chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Injection-molded nylon composite outsole with rubber tread for moderate pedaling stiffness and phenomenal trail traction: Stiffness Index 6.0.
- Three-strap offset Velcro closure for comfortable fit.
- Durable synthetic leather and vented mesh upper.
- Combine Body Geometry shoes, footbeds, and wedges to maximize performance benefits.
- Standard Fit for all-day comfort.
- Two-bolt cleat pattern fits all major MTB pedals.
- Approximate weight: 360g (1/2 pair, size 42)
Clipless pedals, shoes, and cleats come in many varieties, some specific to one brand or another. If you have a favorite, you may already know what you're looking for, and what is compatible.
Want some help choosing the right pedals and/or shoes? Interested in trying something new? Contact us to ensure your shoes are compatible with your pedals, and all of it's compatible with you.
|Closure and Fit Adjustment
|Three-strap offset Velcro
|Synthetic leather and vented mesh
|Injection-molded nylon composite outsole with rubber tread
|Stiffness Index: Value/Range
|360g (1/2 pair, Size 42)
* Subject to change without notice.
|Black / 36